Tailored and scalable support for the entire student journey.
Adaptive and technology-enabled, our student coaching programs flex to meet the needs of each student and institution.
Strong Start Coaching
Reduce summer melt and help students start their college journey off on the right foot.Learn More
Improve engagement, persistence, completion and satisfaction while learning insights about the student experience.Learn More
Re-Enrollment & Re-Entry Coaching
Bring students back to your institution so they can fulfill their dreams of graduating.Learn More
Career Coaching (Active)
Career Coaching (Alumni)
Improve institutional outcomes one student at a time
Coaching supports the entire student experience.
Behavioral transformation leads to better outcomes.
Quality of our coaches is unparalleled.
Coaching Solutions For:
Coaching sets students on a track to success.
- Coached students are clearer about goals and potential obstacles.
- Coaching helps students manage outside-of-school commitments.
- Coached students learn to effectively use campus resources.
- Supported students are more likely to recommend their institutions.
- Coaching helps institutions better understand the student experience.
- Student insights from coaching drive institutional improvement.
Improvement in student retention at a public four-year institution
Coaching keeps students connected to their goals.
- Multichannel communication effectively supports distance learners.
- Texting and email provide anytime, anywhere support.
- Coaching sessions help distance learners balance school, work and family life.
- Coaching helps students develop a sense of accountability for their education.
- Coaching improves students’ engagement with their institution.
- Coaching insights help institutions meet the unique needs of distance learners.
Increase in enrollment conversion at a large public university’s online campus
Coaching helps students stay on the pathway to success.
- Coaching tells students that their school is investing in their success.
- Helps community college students transition to their next steps.
- Students are better equipped to learn skills for the workforce.
- Focusing on academic goals helps students transition to four-year schools.
- Noncognitive skill development prepares students for success.
- Insights into the two-year student journey help institutions provide support.
Improvement in student retention at a public two-year institution
Coaching helps institutions support those who serve.
- Coaches support military and military-connected students.
- Our approach supports active duty, reservists, veterans and military families.
- Coaches help students plan in advance for deployments or off-base exercises.
- Coaches help students secure benefits and connect to institutional resources.
- Help students apply their skills earned in service to college life and beyond.
- Insights from military student experiences help guide institutional decision-making.
Increase in graduation at a private military-serving institution
Coaching helps students pursue their college and career goals.
- Recruitment and enrollment support helps students access higher education.
- Coaching for retention empowers active students to persist and graduate.
- Students gain clarity into their goals and develop a plan to achieve them.
- Coaching insights help institutions better serve underrepresented students.
- Coaching helps institutions create a culture of belonging and support.
- Insights reveal opportunities to increase diversity and better allocate resources.
Increase in first-year retention among underrepresented students at a public four-year institution
Coaching helps students persue with higher education.
- Proactive outreach brings more adult students back to school.
- With tailored programs, students receive the support they need to graduate.
- Coaches helps adult students recognize and balance their competing priorities.
- Coaching helps students clarify their goals and budget their time effectively.
- Personalized support cultivates student’s sense of belonging at the institution.
- InsideTrack’s adult-specific insights help inform institutional decision-making.
Increase in enrollment at a private adult-focused institution